4 things about logging in etc

From H-Town
Group:
Webmasters
Moderators
Level : 29; EXP : 87
HP : 0 / 721
MP : 389 / 43655
Log-in in from prompt top right, Log-out from drop down profile or top right. The interface will Change somewhat upon login and you will be able to access member features.

If your browser asks to remember password...you may as well! It will be easier to login in the future and there is nothing personal or elaborate in storing such info in your browser.

in addition a temporary, session cookie may be set for up to an hour while you browse. This is to just help the content be served faster and to any unique preferences you have set. There is no personal identifiable info from our end in such a cookie.

REMEMBER/RESET PASSWORD

Yes we forgot our own too! But all accounts from previous incarnation are active. Need to reset your password...?

This is a two step process. Sorry, we know it can be confusing but it really helps cut down on spam and bogus accounts.

When told you have wrong password ask to be sent a new one.
You will be sent an email confining this action, then you should click on the link in that email which will sned you another email with a link that will help you reset your password.

Please remember no one on Staff has any idea what your password is and cannot personally dig it out for you. So if you can't remember it, you will just have to reset it....Hey we had to do it too! ;)

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

What? You want to delete your account and leave Tport or sign up anew.

In the far top right there is a drop down menu tih your name on it, clik on that to see options.

Click on EDIT PROFILE
and change what you need to! Change your email etc
If you really want to DELETE account and are having trouble, please email us from the email you signed up with and we will be able to help!

YOUR PROFILE
is NOT visible by anyone NOT logged in to the website.
(including search engines etc) You can also make it it even more private by setting options in your account menu (top right column)

MEMBERSHIP IS and ALWAYS HAS BEEN 100% FREE! ;)
-STRICT ANTI SPAM POLICY-
-Thank you

Posted on: 2015/9/22 8:10

Edited by Staff on 2015/9/22 13:10:37
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: 4 things about logging in etc

Group:
Registered Users
Level : 1; EXP : 2
HP : 0 / 0
MP : 0 / 16
Just FYI It took me awhile to realize login-name and username are different. You should clarify that because I kept trying to register and login and I couldn't figure out what I did wrong, so I finally just used the same name for both. I think its confusing to have two separate ones personally.

Posted on: 2015/9/29 9:58

Re: 4 things about logging in etc

From H-Town
Group:
Webmasters
Moderators
Level : 29; EXP : 87
HP : 0 / 721
MP : 389 / 43655
Thanks! (Think you just helped us do that)!

Posted on: 2015/10/2 8:16

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post

Account*
Name   Password   Login 

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.