Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Register To Post

Illusionist needs helpers for fun gigs!

Group:
Registered Users
Level : 1; EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 0
MP : 0 / 0
I'm Curt Miller, a professional Illusionist based in Houston. I perform a large-scale magic show for Corporate Events, and I'm looking for a few helpers with upcoming shows. The first upcoming show is in September 28 at the Houston Hyatt downtown. The gigs pay $200 each.

This is a fun and relatively easy gig! Here's a typical scenario: We meet at the venue in the afternoon, unload a few things from the trailer and set up the pipe & drape, spotlight, sound system and props. We have a lovely dinner with the clients, do the show, then pack up and that's it! Sometimes I'll ask you to meet me at my house first to help load or unload props. It's a comedy show, and we are very easy to work with.

I book quite a few of these gigs (especially around the Holidays), so I'm looking for a collection of great people I can put on my list. You need to be extremely trustworthy, hardworking, reliable, and have integrity. If you don't have these four qualities, please don't contact me. If this is you, I'd love to hear from you. I'll promise you'll have fun!

Curt Miller
http://www.curtmiller.com
713-721-6618

Posted on: 2016/8/29 14:45
Create PDF from Post Print

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post

Account*
Name   Password   Login 

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.