Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Register To Post

10 minute play needs actors for ONE night Perf

From Houston, Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 1; EXP : 2
HP : 0 / 0
MP : 0 / 16
I’m reaching out to the STAGE ACTORs out there as I will be doing the June workshop presentation at TSW (Theatre Southwest 6/15/16), for a one night only presentation.

I have a script, but I need two actors for the play version of a short film script I have called: “The Evolution of Plymouth St. Cloud.”

In this dark, gritty little tale, a gruff, disheveled, agent (Sam Fiore) takes a meeting with his one A-List Broadway client, a plucky, iconoclastic 13-year old (Plymouth St. Cloud). Sam thinks they are meeting at the small, now condemned, and about to be demolished, Off Broadway theatre to discuss Plymouth’s audition for a big budget L.A. movie, but Plymouth has another agenda.

Now both roles are big, fat, juicy actor STEAK, but here’s the catch. Altho I’ll be auditioning this month and the next, we won’t actually get together to read thru, block and rehearse until June. I plan to have about 5 two hour rehearsals ONLY for this 10 minute play, but whomever I choose WILL have the script way ahead of time so they can memorize, BUT all rehearsals will be during the day, during the week! Now this might not be a big thing for the kid, as they will already be on summer break, but for the 40-60 male who would be playing Sam… Well, we shall see who hits me with a pic and resume at: edvelagrande@gmail.com with either SAM or PLYMOUTH in the subject line.

I will also need a female voice to tape and use at the beginning and end of the piece (no rehearsal required).

The whole script is attached as a zip file (so you'll know what you're getting yourself into).

Let me hear from you!

Attach file:

zip PlymouthStgPlay1.zip Size: 26.80 KB; Hits: 488

Posted on: 2016/3/2 19:53
Create PDF from Post Print

Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Register To Post

Account*
Name   Password   Login 

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.